- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Your Future in the Wellness Industry
Build your knowledge of the wellness industry
Dive into the history of wellness, find out how it has become a multi-trillion dollar business, and why now is the best time to explore career opportunities within it.
Learn how the wellness industry and its consumers have evolved over time.
On this course, you’ll look at wellness through the ages, from ancient eastern practices right through to new-age, technology-driven products and services. You’ll also investigate how the wellness consumer, their expectations, motivations, and desires, has evolved over time.
Explore the major sectors within wellness to see where your skills and passions lie.
The wellness industry is extremely broad with many sub-categories within it. You’ll examine the major sectors of wellness, delving into the leading brands in categories like fitness, nutrition, mindfulness, natural beauty, workplace wellness and more.
Discover the different scenarios for your career opportunities in wellness.
Once you’ve built your understanding of the different areas in wellness, you’ll begin to see the variety of career opportunities that can unfold for you.
You’ll then explore the three main career paths you can take into wellness: finding an existing job in the industry, becoming an expert, or starting your own business. After completing this course, you should have a concrete action plan for how to pursue your career in wellness.
- What is wellness and what is driving the growth of the $4.5 trillion global wellness industry
- How the wellness industry has evolved
- The role consumers play in the evolving landscape – across the various sectors and subcategories within wellness
- An introduction to your future career opportunities in wellness and the exciting different scenarios – from starting a business, to becoming an expert or finding a job.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to turn an interest in wellness into a thriving career. You don’t need any experience in the industry as this course covers the basics of getting started.
Learn the tools and techniques you need to get started in wellness and build a successful career.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends