By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Distinguish fundamental change tools, which can be applied within organisations.
- Create a basic change management plan that considers different types of change, identifies key change roles and sets realistic expectations and achievable goals.
- Select and apply a range of change tools based on an understanding of a situation, and the role and purpose of each tool.
- Create a basic communications plan that raises organisational change awareness through effective use of channels and messaging to stakeholders.
- Educate others in change principles, engage with and influence stakeholders, and visualise the change across various audiences.
You’ll have access to the welcome area to introduce yourself and familiarise yourself with the microcredential structure and course materials.
From 29 Nov 2021
Discover practical and proven tools for addressing a variety of change management in the workplace.
10 hours per week
You’ll receive a statement of completion from FutureLearn and digital certificate from Deakin University.
Complete your course within 6 weeks, including the assessment, or take extra time and use the regular assessment submission windows to complete within 20–26 weeks of your enrolment.