This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
has achieved a FutureLearn Award for the following program
This flexible program of online courses allowed learners to change how they think about the environment, by exploring how human society interacts with the natural world. Learners earned 10 credits from the University of Leeds.
In association with
Certificates of Achievement
Certificates of Achievement for the courses on this program:
The Environmental Challenges program is suitable for anyone with an interest in environmental management and natural resource management. Completing all five courses has enabled the learner to:
- understand the importance of justice and fairness in environmental management;
- identify the different types of values applied to nature;
- explore the role of language in the way we perceive and interact with nature;
- investigate the mathematics of natural dynamics;
- and assess the impact of conflict on the environment.
The person named on this award has completed the activities in the transcript above. Read more about FutureLearn Awards and the effort required to become eligible on our FAQ page.
This learner has verified their identity. For more information about how FutureLearn verifies identities, visit futurelearn.com/verification/how-it-works. This certificate does not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from University of Leeds.
University of Leeds program