Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
On this course, you have been introduced to the ideas and strategy behind effective human resource management. You have had the opportunity to discover international HR theory and consider how HR practice differs from country to country; explore how HR policies are approached by different companies and use a global company case study to explore international HR management in practice.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Assistant Professor in Project Management
- Explore theories of international HRM
- Identify the role of the HR practitioner for international business
- Identify similarities and differences in HR practices between countries
- Analyse an international company’s HR practice
- An introduction to human resources (HR)
- The role HR takes in a business setting
- The HR practices of multinational companies
- Peer review of an international business’s HR practice
Issued on 7th December 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: