- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
International Human Resources Management: An Introduction
Improve your understanding of HR management in an international context
What is human resource management and how can HR policy be used to improve business effectiveness?
On this course, you’ll be introduced to the ideas and strategy behind effective human resource management.
You’ll have the opportunity to discover international HR theory and consider how HR practice differs from country to country.
You’ll have the chance to explore how HR policies are approached by different companies and how their practices differ on the global stage.
You’ll also have the opportunity to use a global company case study to explore international HR management in practice.
- An introduction to human resources (HR)
- The role HR takes in a business setting
- The HR practices of multinational companies
- Peer review of an international business’s HR practice
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore theories of international HRM
- Identify the role of the HR practitioner for international business
- Identify similarities and differences in HR practices between countries
- Analyse an international company’s HR practice
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for professionals who’d like to better understand the concept of human resources management and expand their HR knowledge in an international context.
This course would be a great introduction to HR for anyone who’d like to study human resources management at a higher level.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: