This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course examined the humanist approach to life through an exploration of the stories and experiences of different individual humanists from around the world.
6 weeks, 3 hours per week
Director of Understanding Humanism
- Investigate and explore different humanist approaches to life
- Identify where there is diversity between humanists and where there are shared beliefs, values, and goals
- Evaluate the choices and actions of different individual humanists in discussion with others
- Summarise what it means to live a humanist life
- Reflect upon one's own approach to life
- Humanist ceremonies and the humanist approach to life
- Humanist campaigning: freedom, human rights, and secularism
- Humanists around the world: challenges and goals
- The humanist approach to difficult transitions and suffering
- Sources of depth, wonder, and meaning in a humanist life
- Humanists and human progress
Issued on 29th July 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: