Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored how new behaviours are learnt by examining different types of psychological conditioning, and considered how biology affects people's ability to learn new things.
2 weeks, 6 hours per week
Associate Professor and Director of Education for the School of Psychological Sciences
average test score
- Discuss the term 'learning'.
- Interpret the influence of behaviourism on the study of learning.
- Explain the basic principles of classical and operant conditioning.
- Identify the role of classical and/or operant conditioning in a real-world situation.
- Explain how biological factors can influence some forms of learning.
What is learning?
Issued on 25th September 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Monash University.
Free online course: