Supporting school students on their learning journeys
Between May and September 2020, working alongside top education institutes across the globe, FutureLearn offered school students aged 13+ in the UK and Irelend free courses to support their learning and expand their horizons. Students were able to access tests, gain certificates when they were eligible and keep access to the course content. We’d like to thank our partners who participated in this initiative.
FutureLearn also partnered with the TES Institute and Pearson to bring free advice and support for teachers, pupils, and parents in during unprecedented times as schools began to close across the globe.
- A Coronavirus support hub from TES
- Support for parents and learners during Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Pearson
- Mindfulness advice from Pearson
- A one-stop shop for teachers who want to know what impact the outbreak of the virus will have on their working lives from TES
- Free online teacher training content for trainee teachers from TES
- Distance Learning Support from Pearson
- Child safety on FutureLearn
- Support and events for teachers working with Pearson Edexcel qualifications