This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
On this course, you've explored the challenges and benefits of remote working. You've considered different technologies for collaboration and been introduced to project management tools that can help to ease the difficulties of working remotely. You’ve also developed practical planning skills as you've learnt to produce an action plan for successful remote working and got advice for starting to work remotely in the real world.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Explore the main requirements for successful remote working
- Develop an action plan for successful remote working
- Discuss strategies for effective collaborative working
- Experiment with time and project management tools
- Explore tools and resources to help you work remotely
- Produce a detailed plan for successful remote working
The challenges and opportunities of remote working
Preparing to work remotely
Creating a plan to work remotely
Managing time, workload and projects
Exploring tools and resources for working remotely
Issued on 19th March 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: