This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored the three phases of development over a human lifespan: physical, cognitive and social development; and considered the key transitions associated with these phases of development, examining the psychological changes and exploring how and why these changes happen.
2 weeks, 6 hours per week
Associate Professor and Director of Education for the School of Psychological Sciences
- Explain a range of terms used in developmental psychology.
- Describe different research designs and critical considerations in developmental psychology.
- Identify some of the key transitions associated with different phases of development throughout the lifespan.
- Compare the various theories that help us understand cognitive and social development.
- Introduction to human development
- Lifespan theories
- Stages of development
- The final stage of our lifespan
Issued on 20th September 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: