This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course covered planning for the life course, budgeting, insurance products and the impact of human behaviour on financial decision-making.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
The Open University
- Identify and understand how financial needs change over the life course
- Identify, understand and apply a model for financial decision-making
- Identify and appreciate how human behaviour affects financial decisions
- Identify and understand the impact of inflation and tax on incomes
- Apply and appreciate the social and economic factors that influence spending
- Design and manage a household budget
- Identify and understand insurance products and when to buy them
- Financial planning over the life course
- Prioritising plans
- Human behaviour and financial decisions
- Applying a financial decision-making model
- Income and inflation
- Income and taxation
- Government benefits
- Factors influencing household expenditure
- Creating and managing a household budget
- Understanding when to buy insurance products
- The range of insurance products
Issued on 6th February 2017
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: