Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This professional development course provided evidence-based practices to use formative assessment purposefully in teaching. This course developed principles and practice of assessment for learning established in our supporting courses. Learners completed reflective activities, implemented ideas in their classrooms and were encouraged to discuss their approaches with other teachers online and in their own school or college.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
Online CPD Coordinator
National STEM Learning Centre
- Apply approaches that use students’ errors to maximise learning as part of classroom culture.
- Identify different types of feedback interaction within your teaching.
- Develop a range of strategies to involve students in oral and written feedback.
- Develop a formative classroom culture that prepares students to be responsive to feedback.
- Effective feedback as part of formative assessment.
- Feedback that enables students to move forward in their learning.
- Forms of written feedback and oral feedback.
- Empowering students to receive and act on feedback.
This course provides evidence-based practices to use formative assessment purposefully in your teaching. The course adopts a reflective approach, allowing you to contextualise the ideas from this course with tasks to undertake in your classroom.
In association with
Issued on 30th November 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: