This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Using planning matrixes and roadmaps, you’ll have established goals for your career and how to get there. You’ve learned how to navigate the process of applying for jobs and interviews, considering the importance of transferable skills and creating the right professional networks. You’ve also heard from like-minded individuals who propelled their careers forward using similar career development plans.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Identify different approaches to growing your career
- Explore a roadmap, vision board for your career path
- Explain your career vision clearly
- Identify key individuals, organisations and platforms for your network
- Develop communications to engage key leads
- Evaluate the impact of your strategy and iterate accordingly
- Careers in the modern professional landscape
- How to use vision boards to identify your own career roadmap
- Exploring goal setting and understanding value propositions
- Goal setting
- Building a professional network
- Building relationships
- Dealing with change and always being ready to learn
Issued on 3rd April 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: