This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored the concept of the digital society, and how personal values shape online participation. The course developed learners' awareness of the cultural and ethical implications of using digital technologies and the skills required to become an effective and successful digital citizen.
3 weeks, 3 hours per week
Director of Information Services
University of York
- Explore personal values and make ethical judgments when participating online
- Develop the skills needed be an effective and successful digital citizen
- Apply knowledge of new technologies to solve problems in the real world
- Exploring Digital Access
- Understanding Digital Identity & Security
- Investigating Digital Participation & Ethics
Issued on 10th February 2017
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has verified their identity. For more information about how FutureLearn verifies identities, visit futurelearn.com/verification/how-it-works. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from University of York.
Free online course: