This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
During this course, you’ve learned why this method of thinking is effective, how to use it, and which jobs use the process. You’ve also become familiar with how to collect the right information and data to prove a solution can work in the real world. You'll have boosted your ability to find effective resolutions to digital problems using design thinking.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Identify the kinds of problem that can be solved with user-centred design
- Summarise the activities needed to run a successful user-centred design project
- Develop a user-centred design mindset to approach a problem
- Apply the Design Thinking process to a real-world problem
- Investigate how making a testing rough prototypes helps improvement
- Collect information and data that help prove a solution will work in the real world
- Gain a practical insight into user-centred design (an iterative design process in which designers focus on the users and their needs in each phase of the design process)
- Explore the use of design thinking methods
- Hear from others about how they use user-centred design
- Experiment with design thinking through a series of simple activities
Issued on 4th April 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: