Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Big Data Analytics: Opportunities, Challenges and the Future
This course explored big data analytics and its applications. Topics covered included the key concepts of big data; an introduction to the data analytics cycle; the relationship between big data and social media; the opportunities and challenges presented by big data analytics; and practical ways big data analytics can solve problems in a variety of industries.
2 weeks, 4 hours per week
Lecturer, School of Information and Communication Technology
- Explain the key concepts of big data analytics
- Evaluate data from different sources
- Identify implications of big data analytics
- Describe how big data analytics can solve problems across disciplines
- Introduction to big data and where it comes from
- Overview of the data analytics cycle
- Social media platforms and types of data
- Applications of big data across different industries
- Opportunities and challenges for big data analytics
Issued on 30th May 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: