Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course provided an introduction to analysing statistical data via data visualisation, data quality, bias and generalisation.
8 weeks, 3 hours per week
Professor Chris Wild
The University of Auckland
average test score
- Explore fundamental statistical data science concepts
- Create visual and numerical representations of data
- Interpret data analysis outputs
- Discuss interpretations and limitations of data
- Data and its organisation
- Basic statistics
- Working with many variables simultaneously
- Sources of error and misconception
- Confidence intervals
- Statistical tests via randomisation
- Seasonal decomposition and forecasting
- Learning to code in R (optional)
Issued on 26th July 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from The University of Auckland.
Free online course: