Start thinking like a data analyst
With big data central to modern business decision-making processes, data science skills are increasingly essential.
On this course, you’ll be introduced to principles of data analysis and data visualisation.
You’ll begin learning how to use statistical analysis to guide business decisions. You’ll use specialised data analysis tools to generate insights and learn how to present data visually and numerically.
- Data and its organisation
- Basic statistics
- Making discoveries working with several variables simultaneously
- Sources of error and misconception
- Confidence intervals
- Statistical tests via randomisation
- Seasonal decomposition and forecasting
When would you like to start?
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore fundamental statistical data science concepts
- Create visual and numerical representations of data
- Interpret data analysis outputs
- Discuss interpretations and limitations of data
Who is the course for?
This course is suitable for those new to data analysis and data visualisation or those who want a reminder and fresh perspectives. You will need to be comfortable thinking in terms of percentages and have a level of comfort with using computers.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLdata2insight to talk about this course on social media.