Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course explored the influential role of brands in modern life, and the complex techniques of brand management.
6 weeks, 3 hours per week
UEA (University of East Anglia)
- Explain what a brand is, and how it influences people’s actions
- Describe the shape, and the changing dynamics, of the branding industry
- Start to build a brand by defining a sense of purpose
- Evaluate the role of design in branding, and the four dimensions on which it works
- Assess the advantages and techniques of brand-led management
- Imagine the future of branding, and start to build your personal brand
- How brands work: the role brands play in our lives, how brands have changed over time, how brands make a commercial and social impact
- How brands are managed: the branding industry, the changing world of brand management, managing multiple brands
- How brands get defined: how brands begin, the aims and shape of a branding project, techniques for defining what a brand wants to stand for
- How brands get designed: great brand design, the four dimensions of brand design, the fluid processes that lead to great brand design
- How brands drive organisations: the idea of the brand-led business, the four quadrants of brand action, the role of brand in innovation and change
- Where brands are going next: the future of brands, your personal brand, ways to continue the journey
Issued on 31st October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: