Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course works through examples of good and great responses to each of the speaking tasks in the IELTS, and unpacks them with you so that test takers can understand how to achieve their desired score.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Dr. Pamela Humphreys
Director, Macquarie University English Language Centre
- Understand how the examiner will assess your responses
- Identify the difference between good and great responses
- Develop strategies & techniques to improve your Fluency, Vocabulary, Grammar & Pronunciation
- Feel more confident and better prepared to achieve your desired IELTS Speaking score
- Language you need for each part of the test
- How you will be assessed
- Speaking more clearly
- Improving your fluency
- Enhancing your vocabulary
- Using better grammar
- Practicing with peers
Issued on 2nd August 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: