This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course was aimed at people learning English and who are interested in developing English language skills for employability and workplace contexts. It helped job seekers and young professionals with the English they need.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
English Global Product Manager
- Evaluate their skill set and the kind of employment they would like.
- Improve English language performance in key areas of applications and interviews.
- Reflect on the factors involved in successful applications and interviews.
- Identify the elements of working together successfully.
Finding a job
- What do you want from a job?
- Talking about likes and dislikes
- Talking about your job
- Job advertisements
- Applying for a job
- Preparing for job interviews
- The language of obligation
- Talking about your skills and experience
- Interview technique
Starting a job
- Talking about job offers
- Line management
- Rules and regulations at work
- Meeting new colleagues
- Checking understanding
- Team building activities
- Making suggestions, agreeing and disagreeing
Issued on 23rd November 2019
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: