Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
The course gives an introduction to developing awareness, listening and questioning skills in goal oriented and work- related conversations. The course contains research-based information and activities that promote deep thinking and awareness of social and cognitive aspects of change. The course is based on the principles outlined by the International Coach Federation and the GROW-model for coaching.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Reflect on your own communication skills: listening, questioning and awareness.
- Explore how developing skills in communication can support you and others in achieving goals.
- Discuss how coaching can be implemented to foster change in Education and private lives.
- Describe issues that you have experienced in educational leadership, and that you would like to change.
- Apply the GROW-model in coaching to help people reach their goals.
- Week 1: Introduction to listening skills
- Week 2: Awareness of core principles in coaching
- Week 3: Introduction to questioning skills
- Week 4: Using the GROW-model
Issued on 12th August 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: