Skip to 0 minutes and 2 seconds Hello and welcome to coaching in education. A course where we address the need for deep communication. In this course we will introduce you to the main principles of coaching. We will give you the ability to support others in reaching their goals. Assuming you’re working in education and that you would like to contribute to help students colleagues and other stakeholders reach their goals this course is designed for you. By the end of the course you’ll be able to communicate with others to motivate them and help them reach their goals. We hope this course can make a transformation in your classrooms, in meetings, at work, and maybe at home. Welcome to coaching in education
Coaching can strengthen your ability to support others to reach their goals
Coaching draws on positive psychology and, more recently, neuroscience to help people understand how to stay on track and reach their goals within an educational context.
On this course, you will be introduced to coaching as an approach to personal learning and how to be a trustful, motivating, and goal-oriented colleague.
In a society where new policy and technology, as well as pandemics and disasters, change the way education is organized and run, the ability to adapt to changing life-situations is a prerequisite for success.
- Week 1: Introduction to listening skills
- Week 2: Awareness of core principles in coaching
- Week 3: Introduction to questioning skills
- Week 4: Using the GROW-model
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on your own communication skills: listening, questioning and awareness.
- Explore how developing skills in communication can support you and others in achieving goals.
- Discuss how coaching can be implemented to foster change in Education and private lives.
- Describe issues that you have experienced in educational leadership, and that you would like to change.
- Apply the GROW-model in coaching to help people reach their goals.
Who is the course for?
This course is for teachers and people in management positions in education, including school leaders, headmasters and school owners.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #Coachingineducation to talk about this course on social media.