Find out more about the degree
Deakin’s degrees in Development and Humanitarian Action provide you with the analytical skills needed to understand the contexts of development and humanitarian programs as well as practical skills to apply in the field.
- Recognise the components of Gross Domestic Product
- Describe the relationship between supply and demand
- Understand the way international crises occur
- Describe the role of governments and central banks
- Define some meaning(s) of globalisation
- Describe comparative advantage and international trade
- Explain value chains
Who is the course for?
Deakin University postgraduate students.