Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Advanced Data Analysis and Visualization Using Microsoft Excel
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Millions of people use Excel every day for their daily tasks, whether it’s for number crunching, reporting, calculations–you name it. In this course, you’ll learn how to use Excel to perform data analysis and visualisations. You will learn how to bring data from other sources into Excel, perform data cleaning and pre-processing steps, create data mash-ups, build your business logic in the Excel data model, and present the data with interactive visualisations.
- Data Analysis in Excel
- Data Models and DAX in Excel
- Importing Data into Excel
- Visualising Data in Excel
- Power BI
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Collected and transformed data from multiple sources
- Discussed and combined data in mashups
- Assessed about data model creation
- Described, analyzed, and visualized data
Who is the course for?
We welcome all learners! While you may find the understanding of Excel analytics tools such as Excel tables, pivot tables and pivot charts, and working with data from databases challenging, we’re sure that everyone can follow this course. If you’re a novice user, visit the discussion forum. If you’re a more advanced learner or a seasoned Excel user, stick around the discussion forum and perhaps help your fellow learners!
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends