Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Power BI: Advanced Data Analysis and Visualisation
Learn from the experts in the Power BI product team
Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service, helping you stay up-to-date with the information that matters to you. It helps create live operational dashboards from on-premises and cloud data in one central location that you can access across a range of devices.
On this three-week data analysis course, you’ll learn from the Power BI product team at Microsoft as you walk through Power BI end-to-end, and develop practical knowledge of this powerful software.
Through a series of short, lecture-based videos, complete with demos, quizzes, and hands-on labs, you’ll get a complete overview of Power BI and develop essential data science skills.
Discover how to connect and import data
You’ll start by learning how to connect and import your data from multiple sources.
With this knowledge, you’ll learn how to create and enhance the data model and explore the data.
Master data visualisation to help identify trends and patterns
Data visualisation is key in helping you identify trends and patterns within your data set.
On the course, you’ll learn to create stunning visualisations, upload reports, and make dashboards to extract important insights.
Develop future-ready data science skills
With the knowledge of creating visuals, you’ll learn how you can then share them with your co-workers and business users, both on the web and on mobile devices.
Learning from the experts at CloudSwyft and Power BI, you’ll finish the course with sought-after data science skills.
Import Data from Different Resources
Manage Table Relationships
Data Analysis Expressions
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrated how to connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI)
- Developed how to visualize data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of your reports
- Described real-time dashboards
- Explained dashboards based on reports in Power BI desktop and Excel
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about using Power BI.
You don’t need any prior experience as this course will help you explore the foundations of using Power BI for data analysis, visualisation, and more.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends