Discover and apply advanced statistical machine learning techniques
This online course explores advanced statistical machine learning.
You will discover where machine learning techniques are used in the data science project workflow. You will then look in detail at supervised learning statistical modeling algorithms for classification and regression problems, examining how these algorithms are related, and how models generated by them can be tuned and evaluated.
You will also look at feature engineering and how to analyse sufficiency of data.
What topics will you cover?
- Statistical Machine Learning Theory
- Analysis and Evaluation of Statistical Models
- Analysis of Data
- Supervised Learning - Artificial Neural Networks
- Supervised Learning - Kernel Methods
- Unsupervised Learning - Clustering
- Unsupervised Learning - Topic Modeling
- Feature Engineering
- Missing Data
- Basic Reinforcement Learning
- Basic Semi-Supervised Learning
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLMachineLearning to talk about this course on social media.