- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $49
Anatomy: Gastrointestinal, Reproductive, and Endocrine Systems
Enhance your understanding of how the human body works
On this course, you’ll gain a fascinating insight into the anatomy of our digestive, endocrine, and reproductive organs. As well as exploring their functions, you’ll discover the pathways of nerves and blood vessels that serve these organs.
Using clinical correlations and vignettes, you’ll find out about the importance of each of the systems’ anatomical structures and the relationship of each system to each other.
To illustrate these concepts, you’ll see images and videos from both cadaveric and artistic materials.
Basic structure and function of the gastrointestinal system
Basic structure and function of the reproductive system
Basic structure and function of the endocrine system
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify basic anatomy and primary functions of the gastrointestinal, endocrine, and reproductive systems
- Describe the important clinical concepts of the gastrointestinal, reproductive and endocrine systems
- Synthesize the primary functions of the gastrointestinal, endocrine, and reproductive systems in relation to the human body
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for high school and new college and university students interested in the medical field.
It will also be of interest to adults looking for a career change into a health profession, as well as anyone looking to improve their understanding of the human body.
Who developed the course?
As the #1 public research university in the United States, U-M has been a leader in research, learning, and teaching for more than 200 years, with 102 Grad programs in the top 10 — U.S. News & World Report (2019).
- LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan, USA
- World rankingTop 30Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: