Anatomy: Gastrointestinal, Reproductive, and Endocrine Systems
Enhance your understanding of how the human body works
On this course, you’ll gain a fascinating insight into the anatomy of our digestive, endocrine, and reproductive organs. As well as exploring their functions, you’ll discover the pathways of nerves and blood vessels that serve these organs.
Using clinical correlations and vignettes, you’ll find out about the importance of each of the systems’ anatomical structures and the relationship of each system to each other.
To illustrate these concepts, you’ll see images and videos from both cadaveric and artistic materials.
- Basic structure and function of the gastrointestinal system
- Basic structure and function of the reproductive system
- Basic structure and function of the endocrine system
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify basic anatomy and primary functions of the gastrointestinal, endocrine, and reproductive systems
- Describe the important clinical concepts of the gastrointestinal, reproductive and endocrine systems
- Synthesize the primary functions of the gastrointestinal, endocrine, and reproductive systems in relation to the human body
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for high school and new college and university students interested in the medical field.
It will also be of interest to adults looking for a career change into a health profession, as well as anyone looking to improve their understanding of the human body.
Who developed the course?
LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan, USA
World rankingTop 30Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.