- Duration6 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $49
Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems
Deepen your understanding of the human musculoskeletal and integumentary system
On this course, you’ll learn how the components of the integumentary system (the epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands) help protect our body.
You’ll also discover how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protect and allow the body to move.
Through fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials, including illustrations and cadaveric images, you’ll learn in fascinating detail about the properties and functions of these systems.
Understand the integumentary system anatomy and function
Understand the skeletal system anatomy and function
Learn joint classifications, function, and clinical correlations
Learn skeletal muscle anatomy and function
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the components of the human musculoskeletal system
- Identify the components of the human integumentary system
- Demonstrate understanding of the human musculoskeletal and integumentary systems as a whole
- Describe the functions of the components of the human musculoskeletal system
- Describe the functions of the components of the human integumentary system
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for high school and new college and university students interested in the medical field.
It will also be of interest to adults looking for a career change into a health profession, as well as anyone looking to improve their understanding of the human body.
Who developed the course?
As the #1 public research university in the United States, U-M has been a leader in research, learning, and teaching for more than 200 years, with 102 Grad programs in the top 10 — U.S. News & World Report (2019).
- LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan, USA
- World rankingTop 30Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: