Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Becoming An Expert Or Practitioner In Wellness
Carve out your ideal wellness career
There are many routes to grow a career in wellness, from dietician or yoga instructor to cognitive behavioural therapist or acupuncturist.
On this course, you’ll discover what your career could look like as an expert or practitioner within the wellness industry and how you can make steps to set up a career you’ll love.
Discover the different career paths in wellness and how best to get started
Each area of expertise within the wellness industry has its own route of entry to follow before you can get started. You’ll learn about the different requirements for getting started as well as when and how to get qualified.
Build and develop your personal brand within the wellness space
Self-branding is extremely important in the wellness industry, especially if you decide to set up your own business. To begin with, your wellness business will most likely consist of just you, so your personal branding is crucial to spread awareness of your expertise.
This course will guide you through the different strategies you can use to build your expert brand.
Find your niche and learn growth strategies for scaling your business
With so many sub-sectors in the wellness industry, it can be tempting to be as broad as possible. But finding a niche is often much more lucrative and allows you to put all of your energy into your passion.
On this course, you’ll look at how to find your niche and how to start growing your business through growth strategies. This will give you the foundation to start planning your business effectively and carving out a successful career.
- An introduction to building a career as an expert or practitioner in wellness
- Building a personal brand as an expert or practitioner
- Expert career paths like going self-employed or how to find a job as a practitioner
- Growth models for growing a business as an expert or practitioner in wellness
- Finding your niche and scaling your proposition
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore your career potential as an expert or practitioner in wellness
- Understand various requirements and options for qualifications to become an expert in wellness
- Discuss the different strategies for building an expert brand in the wellness industry
- Explore the different career models in which your expertise in wellness can be delivered
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to turn an interest in wellness into a thriving career. You don’t need any experience in the industry as this course covers the basics of getting started.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends