- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $59
Utilising Social Science and Behaviour Change in Antimicrobial Stewardship Programmes: Improving Healthcare
Hospital healthcare delivery is complex with changing priorities and demands. Improvements are required but how can we ensure they are delivered. Understanding behaviour is essential for change. This course builds on Week 5 of Antimicrobial Stewardship: Managing Antibiotic Resistance but is not a prerequisite for taking this course.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate an understanding of Behaviour Change Techniques
- Assess the value of Behaviour Change Science to antimicrobial stewardship implementation in the learner's own location
- Assess current evidence for the effectiveness of behavior change to healthcare improvement
- Apply behaviour change theory to the identification of barriers and facilitators to change and intervention options
- Interpret behaviour: define in behavioural terms; select target behaviours; specify target behaviours and identify what needs to change
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those involved in healthcare improvement, and will be of particular interest to members of Antimicrobial Stewardship Committees and team leads.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #SocialChangeAMS to talk about this course on social media.