Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Brand Personality: How to Tell Your Story with Authenticity and Relevance
Understand how human behaviour impacts your personal brand
This three-week course will help you make sure your authenticity shines through in your brand. You’ll learn to harness what makes you uniquely you, and how this can make your personal brand more genuine and relevant.
You’ll start by exploring how we as humans think and act. This will help you explore the influence of behaviour and emotions on how we react to and engage with brand messaging.
Delve into consumer behaviour
You’ll explore the link between human and consumer behaviour before understanding how brands tap into emotions to influence their customers.
With this knowledge, you’ll learn how to apply these same techniques to your branding for effective results.
Discover the fundamentals of successful brand communication
You’ll investigate how people think and why this matters in how you present your message and brand accordingly.
This will help you explore the use of tone in successful brand communication and the key concepts of the Transactional Analysis model.
Explore the importance of storytelling in personal branding
Finally, you’ll learn how to make use of the concept of storytelling in personal branding. You’ll explore the seven classifications of stories and how they are used by brands and individuals to appeal to audiences. You’ll get a better understanding of which stories resonate with you and how you can use plot arcs to connect with your audience and get your message across.
You’ll get the chance to apply this to your personal brand, making use of the aspects of yourself that can be conveyed more emotionally in order to make meaningful connections with your audience.
By the end of this course, you’ll feel more comfortable presenting your individuality as well as developing an awareness of how others perceive you.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Summarise the building blocks as to how humans think and feel
- Justify whether to use emotional or rational approach depending on the context
- Investigate the connection between human behaviour and consumer behaviour
- Summarise the role of tone in successful brand communication
- Develop the tools to be able to present individuality more effectively
- Investigating theories around how people think in order to present yourself your message or your brand accordingly
- Describe different types of stories and how they might be used in branding (seven basic plots)
- Experiment with using stories in personal branding
- Identify and incorporate appropriate trends to increase a story's relevance
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those interested in building their personal brand.
Whether you’re a student, an established business professional, a social media influencer, or an entrepreneur, this course will provide useful insights into successful branding.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends