Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Brand Purpose: Marketing Yourself and Building Meaningful Connections
Define the purpose of your personal brand
On this three-week course, you’ll learn how to define your brand’s purpose to ensure you feel confident in delivering that all-important first impression.
You’ll start by refining your personal pitch to maximise the short window of opportunity with a connection to make a lasting positive impression that leads to longer-term gains.
You’ll also learn how to identify and connect with people and brands that will help you reach your strategic aims and goals, whether they be work or personal.
Master content creation and strategy
You’ll explore the role of scheduling in content creation as you start to explore creating your own content to match your brand’s purpose.
With this knowledge, you’ll learn how to develop a content strategy that lines up with the core features of your personal brand.
Finalise your style guide to use in the real-world
You’ll refine and finalise a coherent personal brand style guide that you can immediately start using to develop your brand.
This, along with your content strategy and guide to maximising your opportunities, will ensure you finish the course confident in your personal brand identity and with a plan of action for your next steps as a brand.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe how to pitch with a purpose
- Develop a strategy to maximise a short window of opportunity
- Present your personal brand in a cogent way
- Describe the role of scheduling in content and brand approach
- Experiment with content creation for purpose
- Produce a content strategy
- Identify opportunities to engage and collaborate with others
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in defining the purpose of their personal brand.
You don’t need any prior experience, however, you will benefit most if you have completed the first two courses of the Personal Branding ExpertTrack.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends