- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study8 hours
Bringing it Together
Fine-tune your performance and reflect on what you’ve learned
In this final short course, you’ll have the chance to reflect on your own performance as well as those of your peers.
You will also have the opportunity to explore potential questions from your audience and consider how to address them.
By the end of the course, you should be able to incorporate a number of techniques to create and deliver an effective presentation.
- Reflecting on what have you’ve learned and how it combines to make a good presentation
- Dealing with questions
- Reflecting on good techniques demonstrated by your peers
- Written reflections
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on specific areas for your own improvement based on feedback
- Identify potential questions from your audience and consider how you would address them
- Explore different techniques to create and deliver an effective presentation
- Reflect on the process of working with your group
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone wanting to develop their English skills within the business sector.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.