- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 6
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Introduction to Data Science with Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Future Ready: An Introduction to Data Science
This online course from Microsoft Future Ready and Cloudswyft explores the basics of data, statistics, and machine learning. You’ll discover the basic techniques used in data analysis such as data sorting and filtering, aggregation of data, and highlighting data.
You will also be introduced to the basics of statistical analysis, wherein you’ll learn about measuring central tendency, variance, and standard deviation. Finally, you’ll learn about machine learning and the types of supervised and unsupervised learning techniques used in machine learning.
- Introduction to Data
- Analysing and Visualising Data
- Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Machine Learning
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discussed how the Microsoft Data Science curriculum works
- Explored how to navigate the curriculum and plan your course schedule
- Collaborated with basic data exploration and visualization techniques in Microsoft Excel
- Applied foundational statistics that can be used to analyze data
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for students and working professionals that aim to start their careers in the analytics, data science, and machine learning skills industries and sectors.
Investigate Data Science Fundamentals using Microsoft Azure