- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 6
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Future Ready: Ethics and Laws in Data and Analytics
This course is part of the Microsoft ExpertTrack Certificate in Data Science and Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence.
Corporations, governments, and individuals have powerful tools in Analytics and AI to create real-world outcomes, for good or for ill.
Data professionals today need both the frameworks and the methods in their job to achieve optimal results while being good stewards of their critical role in society today.
In this course, you’ll learn to apply ethical and legal frameworks to initiatives in the data profession. You’ll explore practical approaches to data and analytics problems posed by work in Big Data, Data Science, and AI. You’ll also investigate applied data methods for ethical and legal work in Analytics and AI.
- Identify the concepts of the data revolution
- Describe how ethics and data interact
- Recognize the types of bias inherent in processing data
- Explore the application of best practices to the use of big data
- Define privacy by design
- Interpret the application of the GDPR to businesses
- Identify concepts in data analytics and artificial intelligence
- Examine the justification in using XAI and GAI
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Foundational abilities in applying ethical and legal frameworks for the data profession
- Engaged in practical approaches to data and analytics problems, including Big Data and Data Science and AI
- Applied data methods for ethical and legal work in Analytics and AI
Who is the course for?
Foundational abilities in applying ethical and legal frameworks for the data profession.
Practical approaches to data and analytics problems, including Big Data and Data Science and AI.
Applied data methods for ethical and legal work in Analytics and AI
Investigate Data Science Fundamentals using Microsoft Azure
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends