Weekly study6 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 6 of 6
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Microsoft Future Ready: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
This self-paced course was created by the Microsoft World Wide Learning team for data scientists, with the aim of supporting the exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure.
You’ll learn about the data science process and how solutions within Microsoft Azure can best support it. You’ll then delve into machine learning model training and deployment, allowing you to use a greater degree of automation within your data science projects.
Use the Azure machine learning to improve your data modelling
Machine learning is revolutionising a huge range of industries, including data science. Guided by industry experts, you’ll review the machine learning capabilities available in Microsoft Azure, and learn how to use it for local model training, model selection automation, model management, and monitoring.
Consolidate your knowledge by building a chatbot
Once you have built your understanding of Microsoft Azure and its functionality, you’ll put that knowledge into practice by building a simple chatbot. This offers you the opportunity to customise and troubleshoot within the platform, as well as a chance to build hands-on experience.
By the end of the course you’ll have the confidence and knowledge to design and implement a data science solution using Microsoft Azure’s AI stack.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- High level overview of Azure data science related services
- Deep dive on the premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, which supports automation of machine learning model training and deployment.
- Navigate the Azure portal and to create services there.
- Familiarity with the Azure data storage technologies
Who is the course for?
This course is best suited to aspiring data scientists and those whose job responsibilities primarily fall into the area of data science.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends