Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 6
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Dynamics 365: Implementing Power Platform Integrations
Optimise your operations with Power Platform
Focus your attention on what matters most and learn how to automate the rest with this three-week course on implementing Power Platform.
You’ll learn the basic integration capabilities of the Power Platform, understanding how to identify common integrations and use them to automate tasks and save time. You’ll also learn how to configure and use email integrations to help manage your incoming and outgoing emails more effectively.
The course will give you a strong foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications to further strengthen your end-to-end business solutions.
Learn how to integrate with Microsoft Office
You’ll learn how to integrate with Microsoft Office products to streamline your processes. This knowledge is useful to help develop and optimise your workflows.
Delve into data import and export
Data is a huge part of business operations and learning how to manage it will help you extract meaningful insights. You’ll learn how to import and export data, and how to create and use data maps. You’ll also learn how to perform the bulk delete, to help quickly free up space.
By the end of the course, you’ll know how to customise the functionality of MS Dynamics 365 and Power Platform to serve the needs of specific environments and apply these to your organisation.
This course is part of the ExpertTrack ‘Business Applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for Sales Functional Consultants’, improving your skills in your role as Sales Functional Consultant.
- Dynamics 365: Introduction to Integration
- Dynamics 365: Integration with Microsoft Office & Microsoft products
- Managing Data on the Power platform
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discussed the advantages of Dynamics 365 integration on the Power platform
- Demonstrated fundamental Dynamics 365 functionality with Microsoft email solutions
- Explored Dynamics 365 with third-party email solutions
- Modified Dynamics 365 integration tools for Microsoft Exchange and other email solutions
- Performed Dynamics 365 integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Designed Microsoft Office templates that draw from the Dynamics 365 Common Data Service
- Identified the differences between Dynamics 365 and Microsoft SharePoint environments
- Modified the integration of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft SharePoint environments
- Improved Microsoft Teams integration using the Dynamics 365 bot
- Improved and extend collaboration capabilities on Power platform using legacy Microsoft products
- Reported on & manage storage capacity needs for a Power platform instantiation
- Explored Dynamics 365 Sample Data
- Identified potential problems in data before importing to Power platform
- Performed data imports using the Power platform tools
- Performed data & configuration exports from the Common Data Service (CDS)
- Discussed accessing data in the Power platform database using SQL commands and APIs
- Compared the Bulk Delete and the Advanced Search functionality for data management
- Performed a Bulk Delete of data on the Common Data Service (CDS)
Who is the course for?
This course is suited to those who are familiar with business applications and want to learn how to customise and implement them for your business.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends