Weekly study3 hours
How to Create a Profitable Pricing Strategy
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Decipher how to develop a successful positioning and pricing strategy
This three-week course will teach you the ins and outs of developing a pricing strategy, what your target market is and how you can reach it via a specific messaging strategy or series of strategies.
Ultimately, this will help you to better understand and communicate your business’ unique value proposition.
Develop a complete go-to-market strategy for your business or business idea
You’ll start by asking yourself which is the most important aspect of your business; it’s uniqueness or the value that it provides. You’ll also identify what kinds of benefits will resonate best with customers.
You’ll then also ask questions such as:
- What cues can I take from my product or service to inform my business positioning?
- What role does competition play with my positioning?
- Which elements of my business can I emphasise in order to improve my positioning?
Initiate a powerful positioning strategy
From here, you’ll then decipher how to initiate a powerful positioning strategy, identifying which areas of your go-to-market strategy are impacted by your target market definition.
You’ll then also clarify which attributes are the most valuable when defining the demographics of your target market, and will establish which psycho-graphic profile information to focus on to initiate a strong messaging strategy.
Learn from a marketing expert from the EntrepreneurNOW! Network
Throughout the course, you’ll be taught by Ken Burke, a successful serial entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of the EntrepreneurNOW! Network.
He has used all the business strategies he teaches in this course throughout his own businesses.
- The fundamentals of a creating a pricing strategy
- The different drivers to a pricing strategy
- How pricing fits into the other business strategies you have
- How to set price based on analysing overall cost to produce and distribute product or service.
- Learn the three different types of pricing models you can use.
Date to be announced
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Compare which pricing model should I use for my business
- Apply ways you can add value that boost margins, not costs
- Justify higher prices in a competitive market
Who is the course for?
This course is primarily designed for entrepreneurs, business owners and executives, and budding entrepreneurs that are wanting to start their own business.
Who developed the course?
The EntrepreneurNOW! Network (ENN) is dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and corporate business managers on starting, running and growing successful businesses. Our mission is to positively impact the lives of entrepreneurs by allowing them to learn a wide range of business strategies that are key to running a successful business. All of these strategies come directly from very experienced entrepreneurs who have run successful businesses and learned so much in the process.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.