Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Creative Branding with Advertising Week and Fernando Machado
Design a powerful creative strategy
This two-week course will help you design an effective creative strategy that works for your business.
Fernando Machado, one of the most famous and decorated marketers in the world, and his head of design at Burger King team up with the agency JKR to show you how to carry off a branding project.
From the first moments of tying your strategy to a business need, right through to getting stakeholders on board and rolling out your brand to the world, you’ll discover the full branding process using real-world examples.
You’ll rethink your marketing approach and experiment with new creative work and design to understand how to carry out creative projects in a practical way.
Understand how to brand your business
Fernando and his team will take you through their thinking, the design process, and the creative work to inspire you to create your own brand strategies, and how to execute them brilliantly.
You’ll learn essential skills to help with the process including how to define your brand goals, how to utilise your brand heritage, and how to engage stakeholders in your plans.
Develop your marketing skills led by experts in the field
Using real-life case studies featuring professionals who already do these jobs, you’ll learn the tactics you can use in practical settings to get ahead in your career.
Led by chief marketing officer Fernando Machado and Advertising Week, a global thought leadership organisation, you’ll learn how to create great creative marketing and content to accelerate your brand.
- defining your brand goals
- utilising your brand heritage
- how to engage stakeholders in your plans
- working with agencies
- how to create great creative branding
- how to assess design and creative work
- budgeting for branding projects
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate an understanding of branding principles
- Assess branding work against its strategic goals.
- Investigate the core codes of a product or service category.
- Collaborate with creative teams or agencies.
- Compare marketing and branding work against criteria.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for aspiring marketers and marketing professionals as a masterclass in the real process of creativity.
You could be involved in branding, design, and creative projects or just starting your marketing career.
Who developed the course?
AWLearn is the education arm of Advertising Week. Advertising Week is a global thought leadership organization. The AWLearn philosophy is that all our courses and learning follow the same philosophy: Educate, Entertain, Enable. This means our courses offer the educational oversight on a particular topic; we use real-life entertaining case studies featuring professionals who already do these jobs; and show you the tactics that will enable you to get ahead in your career.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends