Weekly study8 hours
Creativity as a Driver for Innovation
Unlock how creativity drives innovation
This short course will highlight the nuances between creativity and innovation. It will examine the types and degrees of innovation, and look at how innovation happens in a range of contexts and cultures.
- Consider the true meaning of creativity and innovation, and their role in driving entrepreneurship
- Design-based thinking, which will show you how to test ideas
- The different types and processes for innovation, which will help you clarify your entrepreneurial solution
- The international innovation scorecard, which will allow you to situate your idea in a regional context
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the difference between types and degrees of innovation
- Discuss the importance of creativity as a driver for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Reflect on the process of innovation across different cultures
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in furthering their understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.