This is not the end
PechaKucha is a simple presentation format using visual images. The images advance automatically and we talk along to the images instead of text.
To conclude our time together create your very own shortened PechaKucha presentation on the topic of developing Cultural Intelligence, using any 10 images of your choice.
What are the 10 images that represent your experiences on this course which explain:
- Where you are now in terms of developing Cultural Intelligence?
- Where do you go from here to continue with your Cultural Intelligence journey?
Some things you might like to consider could be images that reflect:
- What you have discovered about Core?
- What you have learned to Flex?
- Your key piece of leadership learning or A-HA moment?
- How you have broadened your networks?
- Your approach to making better decisions?
- Your approach to driving bold innovation in order to solve problems?
Add your presentation to our Padlet wall, making sure to include your FutureLearn profile name. Use password: DevelopingCQ10
Prezi is an example of a free software tool that you can use to create your presentation. Alternatively you can post your images into a word document and attach this file to the Padlet wall.
Double click to add a new post, or drag a file from your computer. On touch devices, tap and hold for a second before starting to drag. At the bottom of the post, there are options to add a link, upload a video file, or take a picture from webcam.
Please also share some of your key insights from the whole course in the comments section below.
© Julia Middleton