- Duration5 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $59
Understanding Data in the Tourism Industry
Discover how data can be used to drive business decisions
Data gives businesses in the travel and tourism industry the foundation it needs to make innovative decisions. From accommodation to tour company providers, there’s potential for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to grow and improve productivity if they understand the value of data.
On this course, you’ll explore how data can be used to address business concerns. You’ll learn what data can reveal about customer behaviour and how this can help your business’ success. The course will introduce simple tools and technical support to help you introduce data practices in your own business.
Week 1: The importance of data to your business
Week 2: Using data to make your business more robust
Week 3: How to improve business productivity through data
Week 4: Tools to help you make the most of your data
Week 5: Data beyond your own business - data collaboration
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Understand the value and impact of data in the tourism sector and how similar businesses are making effective use of data to drive business decisions
- Consider what data can reveal about customer behaviour and how it can be applied to promote and deliver services and increase productivity
- Identify business problems and how data could be used to address them, mindful of costs and benefits
- Create opportunities for ‘data in tourism’ community engagement
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for small and medium enterprises in the tourism industry, such as tour companies, transport providers, and B&Bs.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: