- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Workplace Training: Delivery and Assessment Methods
Understand how preparation is key for implementing teaching strategies.
This two-week course will arm you with the practical tools and advice on how to deliver effective training sessions.
You’ll discover the essential pre-course preparation you need to ensure your training sessions run smoothly.
Understand the impact of different learning environments
Alongside experts at ATC Training, you’ll examine the effects COVID-19 has had on learning and identify the pros and cons of different learning environments.
You’ll learn the best practices for choosing acceptable learning environments, as well as the strategies on how best to teach learners in the classroom and online.
Discover different assessment methods
You’ll also cover a range of formative assessment methods to help you evaluate and mark your learners, as well as providing feedback to support their personal development.
You’ll learn standardised tests, feedback, exams, and model-eliciting activities among others, and understand how and when to choose the best method.
This is developed and led by CPD specialists at ATC Training to develop your training skills in a supportive environment.
You’ll be guided through the course content by Andrew Cumiskey; an experienced trainer and manager in operational training and learning and development.
- Maximising learning and inclusive teaching
- Delivering training in the classroom or remotely
- Providing feedback
- Assessment methods and principles
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Engage learners by delivering training sessions that maximise learning
- Assess learners using appropriate summative and formative assessment methods
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to gain knowledge and skills in the delivery and assessment of workplace training.
This will suit you if you are an existing or aspiring trainer, teacher, or tutor.
Learn how to identify training needs, design, and deliver training, assess learning and measure success in workplace training.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends