Weekly study8 hours
Delivering Your Academic Business Report
Bring what you’ve learned together
This short course focuses on the case study set for the summative task. During the course, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss how you will use the case study, how you will supplement it, which key areas you will analyse and how these can be explained or developed.
You will also have a chance to look at error correction exercises and think about ways to improve the structure and organisation of your draft report.
- How to draft and improve your summative business report
- How to spot and correct common student errors
- How to write a brief self-evaluation
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Recognise how the examples studied throughout the program can be applied to your coursework task
- Reflect on peer or tutor feedback on your report plan in order to improve your final submission
- Produce a well-organised report that is clear and which integrates cross-cultural theories into its analysis
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of writing and understanding business reports with an academic influence.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.