- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study8 hours
Designing Resilient Cities into a Systemic World
How can we better prepare for the ‘unknown unknowns’ in the build environment?
This course deals with the subject of megacities, the crucial role of urban infrastructure and future projections of factors influencing resilience and security at major populated hubs, wherein certain trends, strategies, challenges and possible solutions are explored and examined. Attention is also focused on the developed vs the underdeveloped world, as well as cumulative risks and hazards affecting the societal environment.
- Protocols and implementation, SSL/TLS and IPSec
- OAuth, OAuth 2 and flaws
- Modelling and analysis using process algebras such as BAN logic, CSP and applied pi calculus
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discuss resilience challenges facing megacities and their urban infrastructures
- Assess resilience trends in response to predicted risks threats and hazards
- Assess pathways to greater urban resilience
- Identify proposed solutions to known challenges in business, environment and societal settings
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at individuals who wish to understand the challenges facing megacities and their urban infrastructure, and also look at possible solutions to known challenges in the business environment.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.