- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study8 hours
Designing Your Presentation
Discover what makes an influential pitch
Connecting with your audience and holding their attention is one of the most important aspects of a successful presentation.
In this short course, you’ll have the opportunity to begin the design of your presentation structure while exploring what makes an effective visual aid.
You’ll also have the chance to explore how to select appropriate language for a presentation, consider your audience’s needs and adapt your presentation to meet their expectations.
- Choosing the appropriate language – signposting, signalling and business vocabulary
- Audience: adapting to context – who is your audience?
- Planning the structure
- Using visual aids
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Design your presentation structure
- Identify what makes an effective visual aid
- Develop the ability to select appropriate language for a presentation
- Identify your audience’s needs and improve your ability to adapt your presentation to them
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone wanting to develop their English skills within the business sector.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.