Weekly study2 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Digital Skills: Retail
Understand how digital technology is changing retail
Digital technology is transforming the world of retail. You’ll learn about the impact of this transformation, from data transforming customer experiences and operations, to the increasing impact of connected devices and automation.
You will also look ahead, asking what the different concepts and technologies mean for the future of retail and for those that work in this industry.
Retail in the digital age and creating new customer experiences
The power of customer data and using data behind the scenes
Retail in a connected world, automation, AI and the future of retail
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe how digital has created new ways for retailers and customers to connect
- Describe how digital can help retailers improve customer experience
- Explain what omni-channel means and understand the new channels digital enables
- Explain the increasingly important role that digital marketing and social media are playing in retail
- Describe how digital enables retailers to give their customers a more personalised experience
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
Interested in growing your digital skills more widely? Discover more Digital Skills courses from Accenture.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.