Digital Marketing: Storytelling in the New Communication Landscape
Discover how to master social media marketing from a digital native
Get practical training in how to harness social media to your advantage, learning from Dines, Creative Director of Studio Blup, a London based studio at the forefront of the new digital avant-garde.
Gain cutting-edge communication design skills
Social media and digital technology have upended the traditional marketing and communications landscape, with even big brands struggling to connect with a new, digital culture.
On this course, you’ll learn key insights into how brands can connect with their audience in the emerging world of digital media.
Dines has partnered with Ravensbourne University London’s educator and design writer, Derek Yates, to create a series of short films, case studies, and practical interactive exercises that will give you the training you need to confidently build a successful digital marketing strategy.
Learn how to build a social media following
Explore how to build your network, discover how to creatively disrupt, learn the theory behind contemporary communication design, and understand how to deliver inspirational creative content.
You’ll come away fluent in digital storytelling, able to truly communicate on social media in a way that goes beyond algorithms and track data.
Join now, and get ready to #futurelearntheblupway.
- Creative advertising & marketing
- Creative strategy design
- Digital design & strategy
- Social media content creation
- Critical and contextual theory related to communication design
- Emerging creative practice in relation to communication design
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Experiment and test to creatively disrupt
- Synthesise creative methodologies to support creative insight
- Investigate strategies for building networks and establishing creative influence
- Evaluate key practical creative methodologies related to emerging practice within contemporary communication design
- Investigate practical strategies for the design of creative communication
- Interpret the practical & conceptual context of contemporary communication design.
- Identify & utilise key critical and theoretical frameworks related to contemporary communication design
Who is the course for?
This course would appeal to industry professionals looking to better understand the new communication landscape. It would also benefit designers wanting to expand their repertoire, creative professionals looking to discover how world-class brands communicate, and anyone needing to understand social media marketing and communication beyond ‘how to’ guides and algorithms.
In the last 5 years BLUP has carved out a place amongst the European design elite. Their success stems partly from recognising the need to initiate and build their own platforms. A realisation that digital networks provide an opportunity to bypass traditional silos and create something for yourself. As a result Dines has recently hosted a sell-out UsByNight Festival and global brands such as Nike, MTV, EA Sports, Hasbro, Coty, Adidas, BBC, Ministry of Sound have been lining up to work with them.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.