Learn about using drones safely and legally in Australia.
Integrating drones with your operations provides amazing benefits in productivity and enhanced offerings. BUT you’ve got to do it right.
Safety, compliance with legal obligations, and aviation requirements all need to be managed. This course provides knowledge about how to address the questions and challenges to maximise the opportunity, demonstrate duty of care and importantly execute the correct use of Drone technology safely.
If you are a recreational pilot or have recently purchased a drone this course will introduce you to the safe operation of drones and the legal requirements you will need to adhere to within certain geographic locations.
Gain new career opportunities in emerging and traditional industries
The global commercial market for drone technology is forecast to increase from $US6.5bn to $US34.5bn by 2026 .
By understanding the safe and legal use of drones you will be gaining a valuable and highly employable skill that will help you to build a skillset for today and into the future.
Are you interested in this course but you are not based in Australia?
- What is a ‘Drone’?
- The legal use of drones
- Accreditation and licensing (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operator’s Certificates/ Remote Pilot’s Licenses).
- Standard Operating Conditions
- Operational models
- Technical capabilities and limitations of drone technology.
- Flight Logs/Pilot & Drone Management
- Operational / Organisational implications of bringing aviation into the workplace, including privacy and data considerations.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply relevant local laws in the use of drones
- Demonstrate understanding of different types of drones and their uses
- Apply and understand relevant terminology and regulatory bodies
- Understand the human factors involved in the use of drones
- Develop a workplace safety plan for drone use
Who is the course for?
You do not need to be a pilot to do this course. This course is designed for people who will come into contact with or manage a workplace that includes drones, rather than necessarily for the pilots who operate the drones.
This is a premium course. These courses are designed for professionals from specific industries looking to learn with a smaller group of like-minded individuals.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLdrones to talk about this course on social media.